102 MCC CAS 9004-34-6 Microcrystalline cellulose Powder
|Product Name||Microcrystalline cellulose|
|Supply||Direct supply from Factory|
|Package||Bottled, bagged, barreled or according to customer requirements|
What's Microcrystalline cellulose？
Microcrystallinecellulose (MCC) is the product of acid hydrolysis of natural cellulose to the limit degree of polymerization. Its color is white or nearly white Chemicalbook, odorless and tasteless, and its particle size is generally about 2 ~ 80 μ m. MCC has the advantages of low density, high modulus, renewable, degradable and wide sources, and can be used as a reinforcing agent for composite materials to improve the properties of materials.
COA can be provided
One-stop OEM Supplier
Capsule; Tablet; Gummy Processing
OEM Package Processing
● 1.Why should I choose your company?
1) The products we supply are directly manufactured by our own factory, eliminating intermediate traders. We process the traceability of raw materials and finished products. Manufacturing process is supervised. We strictly adhere to the quality standard and procurement process.
2) We are proud of our 20 years experience of the deep processing and production of plant extracts. We manufacture more than 500 kinds of products every year, and the provide quantity exceeds 2000 tons, serving 80% of the traders in Shaanxi province.
3) We carry qualifications like.SC Food Production License, HALAL; Ongoing certifications like HACCP, Commodity Inspection, Certificate of Origin, Organic Certification, KOSHER.
● 2. Where is your factory? Can I visit it?
Our factory is located in Xi 'an City, Shaanxi province. It covers 13,333 square meters. It has a standardized workshop of 15,000 square meters and a purification workshop of 100,000 level of 1,200 square meters. You can visit the factory at any time. We warmly welcome domestic and foreign customers to visit us!
● 3. What products do you have?
Our products include natural plant and herbs extract, fruit and vegetable powder widely used for health care products, functional beverages, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food additives and supplements, natural colors etc. We can also offer branded services of OEM / ODM for customized supplements, tablet，>capsule and granule according to your recipe.
● 4. Can I get some free samples?
If you are interested in our products, we are happy to provide free samples, and you just pay the delivery fee.
● 5. What's the difference between herb extract and straight powder?
The difference is mainly on manufacturing procedure and solution Extract powder：Pretreatment(crush,wash,pick)--Extract—Concentrate—Filter—Spray drying—Smash—Mix—Filter—Pack-- Storage Straight powder: Pretreatment(wash,pick)-- Drying—Smash—Mix--Filter—Pack—Storage Extract powder is water / ethanol soluble; Straight powder is insoluble.